Employee training is one of the most valuable investments a company can make – but only if it’s effective. Sunstone’s mission is to ensure every trainee comes away with valuable, relevant knowledge that improves safety and performance, and we’re proud of our many successful case studies.
- Fully customized to your company – shot with your people, equipment, and locations (this part is pretty fun)
- Great for sending individual employees through or delivering to a group of new hires
- We specialize in workplace health and safety topics, but can design training on any subject. Working with your subject matter experts, our expert explainers devour knowledge like candy, then parse and organize it into a sound instructional design.
- Lessons can live on your server for anyone on your company network to access via computer or tablet – everyone gets the same info and updates are instant
- Content is typically delivered by an expert host who personalizes the message, delivering it with passion and credibility
- Whether you have existing training materials or just a rough idea, our top-notch instructional design and scriptwriting savvy will shape it into a compelling lesson
- We provide multiple options for tracking lesson completions, with or without an LMS. Trainees can print certificates of completion, or automatically email digital records to the safety director – easy record-keeping for when the inspector comes knocking
If your company has an active learning management system, our lessons meet all the latest standards and will plug right into it.
We created JiffyTrain for customers looking for a dead-simple alternative for delivering digital training to their employees without the ongoing hassle and expense of a complex LMS. Track lesson completions with printed certificates or reports emailed directly to the safety director. With no accounts to manage or interface to master it’s the maintenance‑free solution that keeps you in compliance.
Clients cite Sunstone’s digital training solutions as instrumental in reducing expenses related to training costs, accidents, workers compensation claims, property losses, fines, and higher insurance rates. Let us know how we can help you out.Let’s Get Started